This version in effect since March 1, 2020.
Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to the Internet Site of Why Don't We Nights (the "Website"). This Website is owned and operated by Firstplace Solutions LLC ("FTC"). The use of this Website is subject to the terms and conditions outlined below (the "Terms and Conditions").
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND BY ANY AND ALL OTHER POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE REASONABLE, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
Age of Majority
In order to access this Website, you must be over the age of 18 or over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside and be lawfully able to accept the Terms and Conditions.
If you are using the Website on behalf of any entity, you must comply with the Terms and Conditions and be authorized to accept the Terms and Conditions on such entity's behalf.
You must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You may not do any of the following directly or indirectly:
• Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any transaction conducted on this Site.
• Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
• Use devices (including software) that are designed to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network related in any way to this Site.
• Transmit to this Site, or use this Site, to transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that might interrupt, limit or interfere with the functionality of any computer software or hardware of telecommunications equipment.
• Redeliver any of the pages, text, images, or other content of this Site using "framing" technology.
• Collect or store personal data about other visitors to this Site.
• Create a link from a web site to any page of this Site unless the user or the operator of the other web site has executed our then standard agreement for the granting of permission to establish such a link.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All contents and designs of the Web site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of FirstPlace Solutions. The data and information included here, as well as images, may not be used without prior written consent of Firstplace Solutions. Images of people or places displayed on the Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Firstplace Solutions.
The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by the Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Web site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
CLAIMS & RETURNS
WHY DON'T WE offers a 6-months warranty on all rechargeable and battery-powered items purchased through WHY DON'T WE directly or any Authorized Re-Seller. Please note that due to the nature of our products, claims are valid due to defective items only. Warranty replacement is only valid for same model or same value replacement in the case of discontinued or out-of-stock product. WHY DON'T WE does not accept returns, as items cannot be resold due to health considerations. WHY DON'T WE does not offer any grace period for returns for any reason other than defect or manufacturing error. Visit the Claims & Returns page for more information on warranty coverage and placing a warranty claim.
User AccountsTo access some features of the Website, you may have to register for a Why Don't We user account or partner account. When registering a user or partner account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your user or partner account. You must keep your account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your user or partner account. Although we will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your user or partner account, you may be liable for the losses of Firstplace Solutions or others due to such unauthorized use.
All login names and passwords remain the property of Firstplace Solutions, and may be cancelled or suspended at any time by Firstplace Solutions without any notice or liability to you or any other person. Firstplace Solutions is not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of the user of any login name or password.
By registering a user or partner account you give us permission to send you periodic information on sales and promotions.
Return to the Home Page.